Wise women are part of every culture and are connected to nature, magick, Goddess energy, healing of themselves and others, the moon, intuition and the turning seasons.
I bid you welcome to my hearth and let me ask you why you are here. Do you:
- crave a deeper connection with nature?
- need a meaningful understanding of the divine female and goddess?
- seek personal transformation?
- strive for creative expression?
- desire authenticity?
- need lunar magick in your sacred practice?
- want natural healing as part of your self-care?
- hunger for sacred space in daily life?
- long for ways to meld new practices with the old ways?
Wise women in the 21st century are the mothers, executives, guiding hands, leaders, midwives, elders, quiet backroom workers, psychics, teachers, storytellers and nurses. We can be found in supermarkets, schools, clinics, waiting at the bus stop, sitting by the hearth, in the heart of a garden, in the cities and in rural settings.
How might you benefit, if we choose to enter into the Wise Woman mentoring relationship? You could gain: creative expression – focus – life clarity – a closer connection to nature – authenticity – peace – self-healing – personal growth – integration of the sacred into daily living.